Terms and conditions
Both this Web page (hereinafter the "Page") and the services offered are managed by Reciclados Mijas, sl, a company dedicated to commercial activities, as the owner of the Page, domiciled at Arroyo De La Cala, 68, 29649 La Cala de Mijas, Malaga, with CIF B99999999, registered in the Mercantile Registry, and with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The management of the information derived from the Page and its services provided is delegated to Mewo Systems, S.L, a company dedicated to application development activities, domiciled at C / Extremadura, number 5, local 17 C.P. 29640 from Fuengirola, Málaga, with C.I.F. B93562015, with email address email@example.com (MEWO SYSTEMS).
The terms and conditions described here are intended to regulate the access and use of this Page www.recicladosmijas.com.
User status is acquired by mere access to this Page.
The user will use the services and contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility and exclusively for private purposes and / or by reason of the legal relationship that binds him to
The costs of connection to said Page will be borne by the user, as well as any other expenses that legally correspond or may correspond in the future.
Use of the page www.recicladosmijas.com.
The page www.recicladosmijas.com provides users with access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, 'the Contents') on the Internet.
Although it acts in good faith, it is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of said Contents.
In case of discrepancies on the Contents between the different languages that are expressed on the website, Spanish will always prevail over any other language or official language.
The Page undertakes to verify that the information contained therein is updated at all times, is correct, and complies with current applicable legislation.
These conditions may be altered by unforeseen events and events beyond the reach of the companies affected by the deployment of the Page service. Among them is the loss of connection to information networks, cuts in supply services in electrical sources or other causes of force majeure.
MEWO SYSTEMS will try to keep the Website available and operational 24 hours a day, without constituting an obligation for MEWO SYSTEMS.
MEWO SYSTEMS may interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice in order to maintain and update the Website. In these cases, MEWO SYSTEMS undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure that the interruption is as short as possible and it takes place in the time slot in which the least number of orders are produced.
Every time you visit us online, we collect general information about your use of our Site. We can collect information, such as the entry points to our Website, as well as the exit points (for example URLs or referring domains); statistics on the circulation of the Page; page visit; impressions and type of operating system and 'browser'. In addition, when users request pages from our Page, our servers will be able to automatically record the IP address that accesses the different pages.
Use of your information
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these Data Users who voluntarily use these Contents are informed of the treatment and protection of their personal data.
The purpose of the treatment / collection of user data consists of:
- The management of the registration of people who have registered on the Page because they wish to access the Contents as well as any information, services or other activities whose access requires the user to be registered, as well as for the investigation, promotion and commercialization of the Services and products of the Page
- In particular, internal analysis, promotions and marketing. The user authorizes the use of their information for internal statistical purposes, such as calculating the size of our actual or potential clientele, measuring circulation patterns, understanding the customer's purchasing interests, as well as other trends of visitors and customers. Likewise, the user authorizes the use of their personal information for the marketing and / or management, promotion, advertising and commercialization of the products or services that may also be outsourced to third parties in a confidential manner.
- The data collected will be used for the aforementioned purposes during the time of use of the services offered by the Page in order to optimize them until you exercise your rights of deletion, limitation and / or any other collected in the regulations cited at the beginning of this text, contacting the email indicated in the USER section.
- Personal data will only be transferred to third-party companies with the prior consent of the user. For this, you will be expressly warned in the data collection forms together with the identification of the company that transfers them and said third party, the type of activities to which it is dedicated and the purpose to which the transfer responds.
- Sometimes, they contract the services of third parties (natural or legal persons) to offer limited services on their behalf, such as, among others, the processing and sending of emails (newsletters), customer support, transaction processing or carrying out of statistical analysis of our services, management of social networks and customer service. Only the personal information necessary to offer the service is delivered to said companies, demanding that they preserve the confidentiality of the information, the use of which is prohibited for purposes other than those mentioned here and outside of that work.
- You may disclose personal information in the following circumstances if the information: I) was public at the time of disclosure; II) would have become public after its disclosure without breach by a of its legal obligations; III) was in the power of a before being disclosed, as recorded in the written files of a and was not subject to any prior confidentiality agreement with the user; or IV) a had acquired according to the right of a third party who was legally in possession of it and was not obliged to the user to maintain its confidentiality; or V) was obtained independently by employees or agents of a who had not had access to the confidential information; or VI) a is obliged to disclose the information by virtue of a judicial order or issued by an administrative authority or other peremptory norm or any applicable regulation; or VII) to respond to demands or claims of third parties; or VIII) if acting in good faith, we believe it is necessary to defend our rights.
Registration data: When the user registers on our Page, or establishes any direct contact through a web form or via email, we can collect various types of personal information that include, but are not limited to, their name, surname, date of birth , address, e-mail, national identification number or similar, personal telephone numbers. Such data will be completed in a form with an active mechanism for accepting the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Suggestions / Comments: We may collect personally identifiable information when you submit questions or suggestions to our Customer Service Department.
Ideas / Blog: We may collect personally identifiable information (including your image) when you submit ideas or comments to us. By submitting an idea or comment, the user accepts that the data they provide (including their image) be published both on the Page and, where appropriate, in the different profiles on the social networks they have.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the Contents of the Page, as well as the elements inserted in them (which include, among others, data, images, photographs, graphics, animations, creatives, sound, audio, video, drawings, software or texts, brands or logos, trade names or distinctive signs, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc ...) and derivatives of the Services and the Website are the property of MEWO SYSTEMS or third parties that MEWO SYSTEMS represents.
Intellectual property means the set of patents, inventions, utility models, copyrights and other related rights, trademarks, trade, business and domain names, image rights or rights in the event of cases of unfair competition, designs, computer creations, databases, confidential information (including Know-how and business secrets) and any other industrial or intellectual property rights, registered or unregistered, including any application, renewal or extension of said rights, and other rights or forms of similar or equivalent protection anywhere in the world.
The provision of the services and publication of the Contents through the Page will not imply in any case the assignment, resignation or transmission, total or partial / present or future, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, or of any other right.
Likewise, the user may not use, disseminate, distribute, publish, export, exploit, reproduce or copy all or part of the Content or the design of this Page (including graphic, word mark, legend, comments, phrases, etc.) without the prior express written consent of.
The ideas, suggestions, comments provided by the user through the Contents imply the transfer, exclusively and transferable, without territorial or temporal limitation and free of charge, of all rights of use, distribution, exploitation, export, publication , dissemination, reproduction of those ideas, suggestions or comments in www.recicladosmijas.com or in any other means or support "on-line" and "off-line" that they deem appropriate, free or onerous, being able to carry out their alteration, transformation, modification derived from them, not giving rise to right any compensation, indemnification or reimbursement or payment of fees or other economic rights of any nature in favor of users.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of this Page. Said responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain Contents. In said registration, the user will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user may be provided with a username and password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of them and to take all necessary measures to prevent their access and / or use by third parties. , being your sole responsibility all the consequences that could be made of an inappropriate use.
The user of the Page will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to and / or to any other user or third party due to the breach of these Terms and Conditions. reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or content published by the user on the Page that in its opinion are not suitable for publication or to require the user to immediately withdraw, as well as deny or withdraw access to this Page and / or the Contents offered, at the request of or of a third party, to those users who breach these Terms and Conditions.
Likewise, it reserves the right to request the immediate withdrawal of any link, comment or content in relation to this Page that has been used, disseminated, distributed, published, exported, exploited, reproduced or copied in violation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Conditions by any means and on any medium.
It will prosecute the breach of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any improper use of the Page by exercising all actions, including criminal ones that may correspond to it by law. It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, by way of example but not limitation, by errors or omissions in the Contents, lack of technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity and validity of this Page and the Contents or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Modification / update
You may make the modifications that you consider appropriate in the Contents, being able to change or delete them, totally or partially, and the way in which they are presented or located.
Links or hyperlinks
If on this Page you make links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, you will not exercise any type of control or responsibility over said sites and their contents.
In no case will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link or hyperlinks belonging to a website other than, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity and validity of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or from other Internet sites.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga.